Daily Tidbits

Be Kind. Do Good. Love is a Verb.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Пятница Ponderings: 5 Things

Ponder: to consider something deeply and thoroughly; meditate
Пятница (PYAHT-nee-tsuh): Friday in Russian
-------------------

The Doctor posed this question to me (I believe he saw it on Reddit) and I found it compelling enough that I posted it on my personal Facebook page. The answers I received were an interesting insight into my friends and family and I thought I would post it here.

-----------------
If someone was going to put 5 things in a magic circle to summon you, what would they be?

Mine would be: a book, a cup of hot chocolate, my tablet/phone, fuzzy slippers and blanket.

What would yours be?


This post has been shared at Country FairBeautifully CreativeFriday's Five, Pin MeSimple & Sweet Fridays, Weekend Blog Hop, No RulesWeekend PotluckPinworthy Projects

1 comment:

  1. hmmm.. I"ll have to think about this one! Now you have me pondering! Thanks for sharing with us over at Country Fair Blog Party, I love your posts!
    Jan @ Tip Garden

    ReplyDelete