Weekend Reflections 1/23

Looking outside....it's overcast with a chance of rain, but it's warmed up into the 40s. Almost balmy. Well except for the wind. The wind kind of takes away the balmy part...

Listening...to Sound of Silence by Disturbed. I literally cannot get enough of this song. 

Loving...that The Boy got accepted to his first and second choices for college. Weird to think I have a child old enough to do this. I'm not ready for him to leave home!


Thinking...that boys' rooms need cleaning.


In my kitchen...I have a new microwave and a new garbage disposal. I love having a husband and sons who are able to fix and repair and install.

Wearing...BSU pajama pants and a black turtleneck with black fuzzy socks. My standard winter wear.

Needing...to take down the outside Christmas lights. They're still up. They still turn on at night. HOA hasn't complained yet, but knowing how they are if the trash cans are left out 5 minutes after the truck has left, I'm sure they are writing a letter at this moment.


Reading...I'm still supposed to read A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meisser. I haven't really read anything of note this week.

Today...depends. There are things I should do and things I could do. Only time will show what actually happens.

Hoping...to finish my binge watching of Agent Carter because the new season premiered this week. I'm not even that much of a television person. I can't watch a season in two days. I can do maybe two episodes in a sitting. I did finish my binge watching of Daredevil. Wow. That is a brilliant show. Fantastic writing, acting, everything. Wow. Just wow!

Planning...to having some friends over for dinner. Always nice to get together.

Gratitude...for blog friends who are supportive and encouraging.


From my world... 



A darling little library The Doctor and I found in McCall last October. The next time I go back I want to take some of my books and donate them.

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments