- 2.5 lbs pork loin
- 2 cups G Hughes Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
- Put the pork in the crock pot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Shred pork loin and put it back into the crock pot.
- Mix the bbq sauce with the shredded pork.
- Cook for about 3 more hours.
- Serve over salad or wrap it in a low-carb tortilla.
I found some pork on sale at Winco and since BBQ was sounding good, I figured I'd give this a go.
So, so, so good. We love the G Hughes Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce. It's amazing. The Hickory flavor is our favorite. I find mine at Albertsons, here in Idaho.
The Doctor prefers to eat his shredded pork on a salad. I like to wrap mine in a low carb tortilla. Before Keto, I would eat mine on a toasted bun.
The carbs are a bit higher, but The Doctor simply adjusts what he eats the rest of the day to allow for them.