Daily Tidbits

"I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - Anne Shirley

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Waffles

Printable Recipe


3 eggs
1 1/2 cup buttermilk (or sour milk)
1 t. baking soda
1 3/4 cup flour (I use 1 cup of white and 3/4 cup of wheat)
2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Mix it together and make yummy waffles.

Holly's Note:
These are simply the best waffles I've ever eaten. They also freeze really well. I make up the whole batch and then freeze whatever doesn't get eaten. I just pop them in the toaster when we want some fresh waffles.




3 comments:

  1. Yum. I always forget about our waffle maker. I'll have to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted about your waffles on my blog tonight. I also linked to your blog and to Tasty Kitchen for your recipe. Thank you - they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I would stop in and tell you these have become our recipe to make! They are so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you try one of these recipes, let me know. I'd love to know your reaction/recommendations. Please have your email address enabled in your profile. It makes it a lot easier for me to respond to comments!

If you are here simply to spam or leave a link to some obscure place where you sell things, don't bother. Your comment will be deleted.

While I appreciate awards, I no longer accept them, but thank you for thinking of me. Your comments are reward enough!