Honey-Oat Rolls

Printable Recipe


1 cup water
1/4 cup honey
4 T. butter
1 egg
2 3/4 cups flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup oats
4 t. yeast
1 t. salt

Heat the water, honey and butter together until 120-130 degrees. Put in breadmaker. Add egg and dry ingredients. Mix. When cycle is completed, turn out and divide into 24 rolls. Let rise for about 30 minutes. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter if desired.

Very light and tasty.

Holly's Note:
This is our new favorite bread roll recipe. I use this all the time. The original recipe wasn't a bread machine recipe. I just prefer to let the breadmaker do all my mixing and kneading for me. The original recipe came from a Taste of Home magazine.




Comments

  1. Oh, yum--great looking bread!

    By the way, a quick note to let you know I have another contest for a free book on my blog. Hardly any entries so far! It's a great book :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment