Daily Tidbits

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My New Mixer

I've had a trusty white KitchenAid mixer that I have used for 15 years.  It has been faithful and hard working.  But, all good things end and my mixer died.


I have a very generous mother and as an early Birthday/Christmas present, she gave me this brand new KitchenAid Professional 600.  It's a gorgeous tangerine orange and I smile every time I walk into my kitchen and see it.

I love it.  It's sassy, just like me.



2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. If you try one of these recipes, let me know. I;d love to know your reaction/recommendations.

If your email is not listed in your blogger profile, I will try and respond here in the comment section. But, please have your email address enabled in your profile. It makes it a lot easier for people to respond to comments and questions!

If you are here simply to spam or leave a link to some obscure place where you sell things, don't bother. Your comment will be deleted.

While I appreciate awards, I no longer accept them, but thank you for thinking of me. Your comments are reward enough!