Daily Tidbits

Spring has sprung!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cinnamon Honey Butter

Printable Recipe


1 stick of butter (room temp)
1/4 cups of powdered sugar
1/4 cups of honey
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon

Whip butter with whisk or whisk attachment in mixer.  Add powdered sugar, honey and cinnamon and mix well, until smooth.

Holly's Note:
We recently discovered Texas Road House and love it.  The rolls and cinnamon honey butter are fantastic.  For Christmas this year, when a girlfriend dropped off a treat of homemade french bread and cinnamon honey butter, I had to have the recipe.  There are a lot of variations out there, but we like this one. The original recipe called for 1 t. of cinnamon, but The Doctor thought it needed more, so this recipe reflects our preference of 1 1/2 t. cinnamon.

2 comments:

Cytaty Motywacja said...

It looks very delicious. I try this recipe tomorrow. Today I have a lot of work. My boss watching me, so I'm not bored in work ;) Maybe I should change my office job? If I was a chef I might cook at work and nobody complaint :) Thanks for this recipe :)

Senka I said...

Hi,

We’ve recently launched the website Alldishes.co.uk. It’s a search engine that aims to gather all the best recipes from UK and Irish websites and blogs. We’ve noticed that you have a lot of great looking recipes on your blog that we would love to feature on our site. To read more about how it all works and to sign up with your blog, please visit: http://alldishes.co.uk or send us an email on info@alldishes.co.uk. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kind regards,
Senka