White Chocolate Treats

Printable Recipe


1 1/2 lbs white chocolate or 2 pkgs (12 oz.) vanilla chips
1 1/4 cup peanut butter
2 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup unsalted peanuts
2 cups miniature marshmallows

Melt vanilla chips and peanut butter together until smooth.  Stir in Rice Krispies, peanuts and marshmallows. Stir until well mixed and coated in the peanut butter mixture.

Drop candy on wax paper in 1 T size dollops, or spoon into mini muffin baking cups.

Makes ~80 pieces of candy.  Store in a covered container.


Holly's Note:

This is a staple of my dear mother's Christmas Goodie plates.  I believe that she received the recipe many years ago from a neighbor.  These are easy to make, delicious to eat and very, very rich.

Comments

  1. I love white chocolate and I can live on it, this seems to be perfect for me. Thanks so much for being part of the happy holiday linkz party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment