Stir Fry Broccoli


Fresh broccoli (2-3 heads, chopped)
1-2 T minced garlic
olive oil
1-2 T soy sauce
salt and pepper

Chop the broccoli.  Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan.  Toss in broccoli and saute, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes.  Add garlic and salt and pepper.  Continue sauteing and stirring/tossing for another 2-3 minutes.  Add soy sauce and stir/saute for another couple of minutes.

Dump in a serving dish and enjoy.

Serves 4.

Holly's Note:
This is the newest obsession at our house for The Doctor and The Boy.  I hate broccoli and rate it right up next to parsnip as the worst vegetables ever.  It makes my kitchen stink.  But, The Doctor and The Boy love it as a side dish.  Especially with Mongolian Beef or Roast Chicken.  

I don't follow a recipe for this.  I take however much broccoli I think will get eaten.  I add a heaping spoonful of garlic and a couple of splashes of soy sauce.  It's really all to your taste.  But, it's easy.

Comments