- 4-5 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1-2 packages frozen broccoli/cauliflower blend (parboil for 1 minute and drain)
- 3 cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 t curry powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix vegetables with soup, mayonnaise, and curry.
- Add chicken pieces, mix well.
- Dump into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix together the butter, parmesan and bread crumbs.
- Spread over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
This is seriously one of my kids' favorite meals. My non-veggie eater will inhale it and then take it for lunch the next day and eat it cold at school. It's easy and a great way to use up leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken instead of cooking the chicken breasts.