- 1 brownie mix and ingredients to bake them
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare brownies as directed on the box.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon into greased mini muffin tins. I prefer to use mini baking cups as getting the brownies out of the pan is always hard for me.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan for 2-3 minutes, then use a wooden tart shaper or spoon to push the centers in.
- Let cool 2-3 more minutes in the pan, then remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- 6 T. butter, softened
- 2 2/3 cups powered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- Mix it all together, adding more liquid or sugar depending on the consistency you want.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Makes about 36 brownie bites.
I found the original recipe at Inside BruCrew Life. The original recipe called for a chocolate whipped topping, but I wanted the chocolate buttercream.
These were amazing. A hit with everyone. Easy to make and delicious. Rich too. You'll definitely want a glass of milk.
This post has been shared at Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Mix It Up Monday, Monday Funday, See Ya in the Gumbo, Clever Chicks Blog Party, Busy Monday, Merry Monday, Tweak it Tuesday, Happiness is Homemade, Lou Lou Girls, Tickle My Tastebuds, Creative Muster, Tasty Tuesday, Cottage Style Party, Tuesday's Table, Two Cup Tuesday, The Scoop, Totally Talented Tuesdays, Treasure Box Tuesday, Share Your Stuff Tuesday, Make Bake Create, Wonderfully Creative Wednesday, Show and Tell Wednesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Work It Wednesday, Creative Ways Link Party, Wicked Awesome Wednesday, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Make Bake Create, Wednesday Roundup, Wake Up Wednesday, The Yuck Stops Here, Fabulously Frugal Thursday, Great Idea Thursdays, Showcase Your Talent Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Thursday Favorite Things, Thrifty Thursday, Pin It Party, Pin It Thursday, Thriving Thursday, Think Tank Thursday, Doggone Dirty Craftin Party, Home and Garden Thursday, Family Fun Friday, Weekend Retreat Link Party, Foodie Friday, Freedom Fridays, Old-Fashioned Friday, Fabulous Finds, Flaunt It Friday, Eat Create Party, Pin Junkie Pin Party, Five Friday Finds, Weekend Potluck, The Party Bunch, City of Links, Friday Favorites, Pretty Pintastic Party, Foodie Friday, Frugal Friday, Foodie Friends Friday, The Weekend Social, Weekend Retreat Link Party, Best of the Weekend, Country Fair Blog Party, Chocolate Party,