Weekend Reflections 11/15

Looking outside....it's sunny, but cold. Currently it's 10 degrees and there is 8 inches of snow outside. My fireplace is going. We had our first major snow storm this week. Friday was a snow day from school.

Listening...to the boys playing Minecraft together.


Loving...the sunshine this morning.

Thinking...my mind never seems to stop sometimes.

In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate and I have no idea what to fix for dinner tonight.

Wearing...red penguin pajamas and a black turtleneck with fuzzy black socks.

Needing...to get the boys over to my mom's house to shovel her driveway.

Reading... The Garden Plot (Potting Shed Mystery Book 1) by Marty Wingate.

Today...we need to dig ourselves out. Between Thursday and Friday, we got 8 inches of snow.

Hoping...for some time to read. 

Planning...for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Gratitude...for traditions, both serious and silly. On the first snowfall, we always barbecue. This year The Boy barbequed burgers, standing in 4 inches of snow, with it falling around him. It's fun and something we look forward to doing.

From my world...

What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments