Weekend Reflections 11/8

Looking outside....it's sunny, but cold. Currently it's 34 degrees. My fireplace is going.

Listening...to silence. The Doctor is working and the boys are asleep. They're up at 5:45 every school day, so I love letting them sleep on Saturdays. The Brother is doing Scouting for Food later this morning.


Loving...that because it's darker earlier in the evenings, everyone seems to come home sooner and we have been enjoying some great family time together.

Thinking...my mind never seems to stop sometimes.

In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate and Armadillo Pie for dinner.

Wearing...red penguin pajamas and a black turtleneck with fuzzy pink socks.

Needing...to write a review.

Reading... Just finished Mrs. Kaplan and the Matzoh Ball of Death by Mark Reutlinger. Review will be posted next week on the book blog.

Today...a fairly quiet day, which is nice. Not many chores to do. Laundry and work is fairly well caught up.

Hoping...for some time to read. 

Planning...I need to find some new recipes to try out.

Gratitude...I've been doing a daily gratitude picture on my personal Instagram this month. It's so nice to find something in each day to be grateful for.

From my world...I love my fireplace!



What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely day Holly! I'm starting off the week motivated and energized. A change for a Monday when I'm usually dragging. Geting things done and feeling great. It's chilly here too and about to take a break to snuggle with a herd kitten :) And thinking I need to try a veggie friendly version of the armadillo pie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment