- 1 cup warm water
- 2 T vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T powdered milk
- 3 cups flour
- 2 t yeast
- In bread machine, place everything in the order recommended by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting (check after 5 minutes, add water or flour if necessary).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto floured surface.
- Form into a loaf and place into a greased loaf pan.
- Let rise again.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
This same recipe can be used for Monkey Bread.