Daily Tidbits

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Muffins

Printable Recipe


So, when I made the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies, I got to thinking. How would they be in a muffin tin?

I made a batch of cookie dough and a batch of brownie dough, although I eliminated adding the chocolate chips to the brownies. You can certainly use your own brownie and cookie mixes or boxed ones. I just happen to like mine!


Then I just did a marbleized mix: a drop of brownie and a drop of cookie dough. Bake the mini muffins at 350 for about 12 minutes and the large muffins at 350 for about 20 minutes.


You could frost them with yummy Chocolate Buttercream frosting, but they were pretty rich and I think they were just fine without.

Definite thumbs up from my boys and their friends.

6 comments:

bitesoflife said...

These look absolutely amazing! I definitely am going to have to make these soon!

Wendy said...

What a good idea! I have an office party next week - I might have to make these!

curiouschild said...

Um... wow... those look amazing! I will definitely be making these!

By the way, I found your blog via a recipe you posted on TastyKitchen.com! I look forward to trying that one as well! :)

ACM said...

Awesome idea! I'm gonna try this one day.

Carole said...

Thanks for linking this in, Holly. Have a super weekend.

Anonymous said...

I tried these and am so bummed...mini ones very hard to get out of pan...ok on the big ones!