Daily Tidbits

Be Kind. Do Good. Love is a Verb.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Conversation at our house

Picture warm chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven. A neighborhood boy (who is like my third son, and whose mom is my good friend) wanders into the kitchen.

Me: "There's a cookie here and it's calling your name!"
Boy takes a bite of the cookie: "Thank you. Holly, your cookies are the best."
Boy walks towards the door and turns around: "Don't tell my mom I said that, ok?!"

--------------------
Want a yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe? Look no further. This one is delicious, and my go-to cookie recipe. Crispy and chewy!




3 comments:

  1. That's so cute!

    Cookies often call my name as well. It's very difficult to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...kids say the greatest thing. It reminds me of my son's 'tranchla' story. I will have to post it sometime!

    ReplyDelete