One of the easiest meals we do for Keto is an Egg Scramble. Seriously, it takes 5 minutes.
- 4 eggs
- 2 t skim milk
- 1/4 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 2 T real bacon pieces
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Pour into a hot skillet.
- Add cheese and bacon pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper and scramble until done.
- Serve with bacon or sausage or any kind of breakfast meat.
I cook the bacon in my George Foreman Grill at the same time I'm scrambling the eggs.
Obviously this serving size is just for The Doctor and fits his daily macros. Adjust it however you want to fit yours. If you use sausage links instead of bacon, the nutrition info changes.
For me? I just add an extra egg and slice of bacon to his and take my portion out before he eats his.