- 12 slices deli ham
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream or half and half
- 6 T real bacon pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 T diced onion
- Whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Line a greased muffin pan with a slice of ham in each spot.
- Place some bacon pieces and onion in each ham cup.
- Sprinkle cheese over the bacon pieces.
- Pour the egg/milk mixture into each ham cup.
- Baker at 350 for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Original recipe found at Ditch the Carbs, which is an awesome site you should be visiting.
You can also add any kind of vegetable you want. Just make sure you figure those into your macros.
The Doctor likes to have these as snacks or fat bombs. They last in the fridge for a couple of days and are just as good cold.