Cookie Secrets

I once made 400 cookies for an open house for my husband's new office. My Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies garnered me a marriage proposal that evening. I was in the conference room and an older gentleman and his wife came in. The man asked if I was the one who'd made the cookies. I replied, "Yes." And he said, "This is the best cookie I've ever eaten. Will you marry me?" I laughed and said, "Thank you, but I'm already married to Dr. B." His wife slapped his shoulder and said, "You can't take her home too!" It was funny.

Other than having terrific recipes, I only have one cookie baking secret. It's my scoop. I use the Pampered Chef Medium Scoop. It's terrific. Every cookie is uniform and nice and thick. Every baker should have a medium-sized scoop for baking cookies.



Comments

  1. I love those cookie scoops. So handy. And I like the cute round cookies they make. I feel so...so crafty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment