Pot Pie

Printable Recipe
Serves 4


2 pie crusts
1-2 cups leftover beef roast or roasted chicken, cut into chunks
1 cup leftover gravy (or make your own)
½ cup chopped onion
1 cup leftover veggies or frozen
1 cup cooked potatoes, diced

Prepare pastry for double crust pie. (Basically roll one out for the bottom and put it in a deep pie dish, and roll out the second one to go on the top!)

Mix all the leftovers together and pour into the pie crust. You can reheat it all if you want. Place the second pie crust over everything and pinch the edges together. Make some small cuts in the top crust for venting.

Bake at 400 for about 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.

Holly's Note:
This is a fun way to use up those leftovers. I do this a day or so after I've made pot roast in my crock pot.

Comments

  1. I haven't been out in the blogging world lately and this is the first day I've seen your new template. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this isea of using the leftovers for the potpie. Great way to not let things go to waste. Nice and easy too, even better!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment