Pinterest Tips

I love Pinterest.  It's my guilty pleasure.  I just recently started using Instagram and I've just started on Twitter.  I do have Facebook, but it's not my life.  I don't have a smart phone.  I do have a tablet and when I have some down time, I love scrolling through Pinterest.

Some tips are great.  Some aren't.  For instance.  The whole put shower curtain rings on a hanger and hang a scarf in each one?  Yeah, not so good.  The rings all slid to one side and snagged several scarves.  Not doing that one again.

But, this one?


Taking your boxes of plastic bags and thumb tacking them to the wall of your pantry?  Brilliant.  I love this.  I wish I'd thought of it!


And this one. Storing cupcake liners in a mason jar.  Brilliant.  I had a whole, overflowing basket full of assorted cupcake liners. I didn't realize I had so many until I started sorting.  Yeah, the mason jar thing is awesome.  They sit in a neat line on one shelf in my pantry.  I even filled one jar with birthday candles, because the ones I had were scattered willy nilly.

What about you?  Are you on Pinterest?  What tips have you used?

Follow my Pinterest boards here.




Comments

  1. I have tried a few recipes, but no tips that I can think of. That bag one looks worth doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do that with my zip lock bags! Great tip about storing cupcake liners and candles too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ideas! I am so thankful for Pinterest, with all the great ideas, recipes and DIY tutorials - until I find I have been lost in their web for hours! ;) I will be doing both of these ideas right after I type this note. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment