Cookbooks and Recipes


I have two shelves of cookbooks on the baker's rack in my kitchen.  I have another shelf in my living room bookcase that has cookbooks which are not used as often, but I just can't get rid of all of them.

I've received cookbooks for review, I've purchased some on my own.  I have church cookbooks and family cookbooks. I have had food magazine subscriptions and I have a couple of recipe boxes, one of which has well used recipes and one of which hold recipes I'd like to try.

I have a browser full of cooking bookmarks and Pinterest files full of recipes.

What about you?  Do you have lots of cookbooks that you use regularly use or don't use?  Where do you find new recipes to try?

Comments

  1. I have two shelves of cookbooks and a bunch of pinterest boards. Most of the time I make dinner without a recipe, cooking the same stuff I've cooked forever and can get on the table in 30 minutes or so. I love getting new cookbooks and have a bunch of kindle freebies on my kindle but I spend more time looking at them than actually using them. Sometimes on the weekends I will pull out a new recipe and sometimes the crew even likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ton of cookbooks, as does my husband who loves to cook himself. I've never counted because I am simply afraid to. I do tend to cook from a select few, but challenge myself to try a new recipe at lest once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment