Пятница Ponderings: 5 Things

Ponder: to consider something deeply and thoroughly; meditate
Пятница (PYAHT-nee-tsuh): Friday in Russian
-------------------

The Doctor posed this question to me (I believe he saw it on Reddit) and I found it compelling enough that I posted it on my personal Facebook page. The answers I received were an interesting insight into my friends and family and I thought I would post it here.

-----------------
If someone was going to put 5 things in a magic circle to summon you, what would they be?

Mine would be: a book, a cup of hot chocolate, my tablet/phone, fuzzy slippers and blanket.

What would yours be?


This post has been shared at Country FairBeautifully CreativeFriday's Five, Pin MeSimple & Sweet Fridays, Weekend Blog Hop, No RulesWeekend PotluckPinworthy Projects

Comments

  1. hmmm.. I"ll have to think about this one! Now you have me pondering! Thanks for sharing with us over at Country Fair Blog Party, I love your posts!
    Jan @ Tip Garden

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment