Top 10 Recipes from 2011

Admittedly, I had a slower year for recipes here at 2 Kids and Tired Cooks.  I'm hoping to gain back my cooking groove in 2012 though and have lots of new recipes to share with you.  Still, it's always fun to go back and see which recipes received the most hits.  There are several repeats from 2010 on this list and a couple of new additions this year.


Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad continues to be the top draw here at 2 Kids and Tired Cooks.


Armadillo Pie is a close second.  My family has grown to the point that I make two of these each time I fix it for dinner.  My husband could eat this every day.


Pizza, Pizza was quite popular.


Carrabba's Style Italian Seasoning is a new addition this year and is a fantastic recipe and drew many visits.


Beef Enchiladas is one of our family's go-to recipes.  This is a surprisingly fast dinner to put together and I always have the ingredients on hand to make it.


Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars  returns from the 2010 list.  To. Die. For.  Rich and delicious and an impressive dessert to take to a potluck.


Cocoa Brownies which are, seriously, the best brownies ever.  Boxed brownie mixes do not enter my house.


Chicken and Wild Rice Soup also returns from 2010.  Such a comforting meal, especially during the cold winter months.


Peanut Blossoms is a new addition to this years Top 10.  This is one of my favorite cookies, ever.


And new this year, Cinnabon Clone Cinnamon Rolls, which made the Top 10 in under a week.  Thanks, in part, to Pinterest!


Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Comments

  1. I'll be checking out a few of these desserts for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment